Wednesday 14 March 2012

Disney Princesses

So I do not feel like studying at all, im too hyped up about turning 16. I was not going to have a birthday party at all for my 16th until I thought that every year i have one an dim not doing anythign for my 16th. I really want an Arabian Knights birthday party but then decided maybe ill save that for my 18th so i thought up Disney Princesses and Princes :) That seems like a childish yet awesome idea. I mean who dosent like disney princesses? haha, well u see i got so worked up about it  taht i dont feel liek stuyding today. I'm wondering if anyone will be bothered enough to dress up as a pricne or princess? My birthday falls in week 8 of term to which is bombarded with assesments so ill have to wait until the holidays :P which isnt bad i suppose haha. but yeah, i want to dress up as Jasmine =D because shes araban and i have thsi thing for the middle east :P But yeah anyways i shoudl really do some studying, but i doubt I'll end up doing anything :/ Anywho, Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment