Wednesday 7 March 2012

Tests

I hate maths. did I ever mention that? so i have a trigonnometry test on friday and im stuck on some questions, and all who know me know very well that if im stressed or dont uderstand a quetsion i will go off my head. But yeah, im scared for the test, and to top things off out common test is the day after i return from camp. Im the only one going to this UN Youth Camp, and now im thinking if it was a mistake signing up. I put my name down for the environmntal club today and i have to help clean the school tomorrow for clean up Australia day! which will be fun i guess :P What else? I tried the online driving test for  the first time, I failed. I got 4 or 5 (dont remember how many) wrong :(  I also put my name down for this essay compatition for Sydney Law school which im excited for. what else? My friend and I lost money in the ASX game because it went down 58 this morning :( We just bought 70 shares of commonwealth bank and now we're am near boke, we was coming first in school but i guess that all gone now :( hopefully the economy will rise. Its still raining, and very loudy, it just went from very slight hardly can hear to omg i need ear muffs loud in 20 seconds i spent writing the sentance. Anyway, there is so much homework and revision, gah D: This professor from America is coming to stay at our place, one of dads friends, apparently he made some isotopic machine or something and wrote soem books, so it will be very interesting to talk to him. Thats the only thing I'm looking forward to actually. It's now passed my bedtime, yes i have a bedtime even though im in year 11. Its self imposed actually, why? because i have to wake up 6am to study so now i shall go :) goodnight cyber world

No comments:

Post a Comment