Tuesday 6 March 2012

When your put off by someone

So, have you ever felt so turned off by a person you love that you refuse to belive that it actually  happened? Well I have, two times infact. Well you see, today I was doing indepth resaerch *cough* *stalk* cough* on Skandar Keynes, just like all fan girls do. As I mentioned on my earlier posts that he was my dream guy and I have had a huge celbrity crush on him since year 7, and now i am in yr 11. My obsession goe sto such an extent that most teachers even know (some teacher i  dont even know) that i have a major crush on skandar and how obsessed I am. So today i stumbled upon his twitter for his fans in where i found him SWEARING, yes SWEARING at his fans directly on their twiiter because they found his personal twitter and added him there. Is this the skandar I have loved since year 7? Why would he swear at his fans? and then he went onto saying " your not famous you dont blah blah blah" WHAT IS THIS? He has just crushed my dreams :'( But yeah, i refuse to belive it, skandar shall always be that sweet person who i sketched him out to be :)
Now to another topic, he had this be safe on the road program the whole say at shcool just for us yr 11 people. The graphic vidioe they showed of accidents and what happens if you speed and al that stuff was actually very.. graphic. haha, 30% of the people watching cried today, 10% left the room, 60% either gasped, had watery eyes , no emotion, or covered their face, But yeah so one of the speakers who i think was completly insane said that if we go to the city we should staple, yes STAPLE some moeny to our underwhere. Like WTF? Her justification was, if you get robbed, the robber wont pull your pants down so you can have money to go home or call a taxi or whatever. That made me think, what if people do that? They money that we ise everyday, who knows where it has been or with who? Maybe it fell in teh toilet or maybe someone did staole it to their undies. Eww anyways, my guitar has been lying in my closet for a year now, i got it last year and i this kid that i used to tutor untuned it and broke my tuner, now it dosent work and all i had learnt of teh guiar i have forgotten. Now i have to wiat till after HSC to learn again from the beggining. I made a cake the other day i will attach pictures of it, the inside was rainbow marbel but i dont have the pictures of that on my laptop so i will uplaod that when I find time to upload them from my camera. Also i did my first ever pen drawing, I have never done a pen drawing because i thought it would turn out disgusting but i think for a first time it looks pretty decent, I will attach pictures of that as well. So yeah now I have homework so i shall leave :) Good day

CAKE


PEN DRAWINGS!




No comments:

Post a Comment