Sunday 4 March 2012

Absurd Dreams

So lately I have been having many weird dreams, most which consisted some of my previous crushes. One of them was extremly weird, it was like I was in the movies, yet it looked like this weird room that seemed very familiar, yet not at teh same time, do you get me? but yeah and teh seats all had these dangerous daggers on them, one for each person to keep (weird and violent i know), but yeah and the seats were all slanted backwards much like the planatarium I went to when I visited India in 2009-2010 some place near that time. But yeah anyways, my dreams dont make any sense. You know i wish this devise was created where you can download or record your dreams and then watch them when you wake up and save it and all. *sigh* not invented yet, lets hope some wacky scientist 1000 years down the track makes something like that. Anyways, I am once again procrasinating, i dont feel liek doing biology :( I have a legal in class essay tomorrow. YAY (not really) After this week finsihes I wil be a bit releaved but then we will ahve speaches in week 8 which is not nice. I'm not scared for my week long of assesments, im more scared of the marks I will get. Anywho, i feel like drawing but i have promised myself that until i finish all my homework and revision stuff i cant draw. I feel like coffe, but i stil havent figured our how to use the absurdly complicated coffe machine in the kitchen. Oh Oh and also i have discovered this app called "shazam" you guys probably already know about it because well because you do, but if you happen to be slow in finding stuff like me you should really download this app. You know thsoe depressing moments when you in a store and you hear a song you really like and want to download and you cant because you dont know the name? Well shaazam is all you need becuase with one touch of a button, shazzam will pick up the tune and tell you the song it is and save the name in the section labelled as "my tags" on the app. SO DOWNLOAD IT! and stop suffering! okay so i just sounded like a telemarketer, clearly i've spent way to much time watching T.V and brandpower advertisements. Now I will go and try to concentrate on biology. Ewww :(

No comments:

Post a Comment