Wednesday 21 March 2012

Are You Studying Law OR Science?

So over the duration of a week i have been thinking, do i want to do law or something science based? I really like the concept of law and i would really love to do it but then again my talent lies in science. Science is something i can achieve good marks at without putting as much effort as i put into legal studies or even English. But then again, something research based on diseases would'nt be a bad idea either. I am so confused, what do i want to study? All this time ive been wanting to study law but now it seems like my choice is altering. I'm really interested in studying medical science. To most elderly ( 30 and above) ethnic people who have migrated and is the first generation here find that medical science is stupid, they prefer medicine. But i dont want t o do medicine and become a doctor, I've never wanted to be a doctor. My parents dont mind what i do as long as I'm happy. But i guess im thinking about what the enthic community will think. Will they look down on me because im following my dreams and studying medical sciene? Do i have to conform to what THEY think is best? Idk. The asnwer is simple, no, i should do what i want to do, what i believe is the right choice for me. I feel as if i can't be constrained to work in an office doing one thing over and over again. I need variety. Being a gemini that is quite normal, that is why i want to do something research based, so I'll be learnign new things and discovering new things every day insted of diagnosing people in one litte office. Im very confised. WHAT DO I DO? Ontop of that i dropped chemistry and took up earth and enviornmental science, the only problem with that is that to study any sciences or medical science i need chemistry!
Time is going so fast, its nearly the end of term one and all these tests are bombarding me! Im going away on camp on friday, this Youth Camp thing which i am very excited for. I want to meet new people and make new friends. I have so much homework, and a very evil maths test on wednesday D:
Oh and today is harmony day people so i hope you guys wore orange today to support and show recognition of Australia's multicultural diversity!
So yeah i am off, bye guys :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you changed the background wall to blue, it's much easier to read this way. The font is still a little faint though!

    And great to reading your blog.
    Aunty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :P i agree this way it is easier to read, i was having troubles myself afetr a while :P

    Im happy your enjoying my blog aunty, after all you suggested it in teh first place :P

    ReplyDelete