Tuesday 21 February 2012

The worst day of the year

So today has been the worst day so far, the whole day went bad, everything! So, I usually wake up at 5:45 am to study, i woke at 5:45 and i was liek ill sleep 15 minutes, insted i slept 30. Then i woke up and studies, yet i didnt understand anythign and nothing was going through my head to I went back to sleep. Well not sleep, i lay in bead listening to Kyle and Jackio. Then at school while I was walking to roll call, as usual there were heaps of people around and walking among then I fell into the drain infont of the out door shelter. My shoe died. In biology I forgot my homework sheet and then when i handed my Bio Prac teh techer told me off for my conclution and how i didnt answer it properly. This wouldnt be bad if i was acing biology and i just lost my dignity. So i started my mini body of art for yr 11. I wanted to take it home and usually we are alod to, finsih it off. The teacher goes "PUT IT BACK IN THE CLASS" so im like "Miss, may i please take this home and finish it off becuase i have 2 body of arts due in 2 weeks" she replyes "PUT IN BACK IN THE CLASS!" so yeah. In english there has never been a day (so far) wher ei ahve misinterpreted a quote or a passage, but today, og today i misterpreted a qoute not only once but teh same one three times. Then on teh way back home on teh bus my brother decided to say rude and stupid things to me in public. Now i am home and i feel like doing nothing. I want to go to sleep, i dont feel like studying, i dont feel liek anything. I have so much homework though, GRAHHHH i hate you life.

No comments:

Post a Comment