Tuesday 7 February 2012

Lost already, and the race hasnt even started

I feel very anxty and raged right now. I feel as if there are too less hours in a day for me to complete my studies and revise to ensure i get a good mark. Gahh. I've been in a constant fit of rage in within the past 30 minutes and i feel like ripping all my books, burning them and doing a little fire dance around them. I Want to fast forward time and go into the future. Im hating life at the moment because, well not so much because of the work load but because i have only 5 hours a day at home to finish homework revise and learen new stuff so i can stay ahead of the time. Ontop of that i seem to be forgetting stuff such as some basic leagl stuff and other random stuff in biology. AHHH! will i ever be able to remember all this? And this is only the beggining of the year! How will i manage my time? I dropped chemistry today. I rela,ised i wouldnt be able to do it in HSC so i dropped to Earth and Environmental Sciences. Art is really fin however, i made three art works. One with ink, one with chalk and one with pastel. haha :P i signed my name of for the public spekaing thing but i crossed my name off today due to my extremly LOW self confidence. *Sigh* what else? I feel like throwing a punch at someone. Hopefully in the morning ill feel better and yeah. Ahh im so angry because i can't memorise stupid stuff. What if i forget everythign in teh HSC? nah hopefully that wont happen. So far ive done 2 hours of bio which was too much because then 3 hours to do legal and english.  I did a bit of legal but not that much because i couldnt remmebr some notions so i just left it there ill probably finish it off tomorrow morning.
*Sigh* this post is like a diary entrey  ==' anywho i dont know what i will do know. Possibly english but im still in a fit of rage. .

No comments:

Post a Comment