Monday 30 January 2012

The Beggining of the End

So from tomorrow I will start the beggining of my end. By that i mean that it will be my final 1 and a bit years before I end my highschool life and hopefully get into Law at a good Universtity :) Ahh this day has come so fast, and i can just imagine myself saying that again when its teh night before my HSC. A few weeks ago I was looking at this leaflet my school sent out to all students which says what each year will need and how much you have to play and so on. Whilst looking through it I remmeberd the time  when i first got that leaflet in year 7 I went to the year 11 and 12 section, at the time I was thinking to my self "Its such a long way away" and returned to my year 7 section and now? Im already in year 11. I think these two years are going to be both challenging anf rewarding. I really hope I can keep on track and get the marks that I desire because these two years will be my potensial life decider! LITERALLY. Tomorrow is going to be a new beggning and I'm very excited, I just hope I can overcome all challenges which I face. To all those year 11's out there who are starting school tomorrow  GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment