Tuesday 17 January 2012

Insparation

So today some of my friends came over. I've known them since i was around 5 and yeah so they are pretty close to our family and such. I guess they are kind of like my insparation because they are so perfect and all so yeah, this whole week i was feelin rather glum due to reasons the cyber world should not gain knnowledge of but yeah. I had lost all self confidence i had and had basically given up hope on life itself BUT! heres the BUT! Chloe and Phoebe came over and magically cheered me up using their extraordinary powers which they posses :) We had a few laughs over pictures and they showed me how insignificant it was wasting time on well insignificant stuff :p you know until today or even before they came i was all like "uh life", "ug, ill fal HSC" and " uh who cares i'll be forever alone in my cave with 50 cats and die a seldom cat lady" but now im like "UFDJBCBJCJIF" <-- in happy language :) I am so happy that they came because now i can start year 11 with a smile and go "YALLAH COME AT ME" (cuz you know, skandar is leb ans stuff) haha. But yeah this is not one of my usual posts with my many views of life, insted it is a thank you post dedicated to chloe and phoebe who have truely made my year by depositing back my self confidence and will power :) so to that i say THANK YOU! Thank you Chloe and Phoebe :) and yeah also chloe has a blog so read hers (Y)  http://chloeannabellesblog.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=5

No comments:

Post a Comment