Thursday 19 January 2012

I'll do it later, I promise.

So I've been thinking how much we humans waste time every single day. You know, its times liek these after i've finsihed watching a movie and find everyone at home asleep that i reliase that i have just wasted 2 hours of my life watching a boring movie which wasnt even that good but i still chose to watch it. Insted of watching that movie i could have been doing something much more productive such as reading a book , newspaper or maybe even finishing off a half painted art work. The concept of time and future really scares me i mean seriously think about it. How fast did 2011 go? And the years ahead of me are going even faster. Im litteraly scared senseless at teh concept that i will be doing my HSC next year. What seemed like light years away to me before appears to be just a small drive to the out skirts of Edinburgh.
I also sometimes wonder why we humans are so lazy. It seemes as if this gene or trait has been passed down from out ansestors because every single person feel lazy or lathargic at one point. I however seem to feel it more often than othhers. By lazy i mean me not wanting to study but insted sit in a corner staring at a blank white wall thinking about my future then coming to a conclution that i will probably die a cat lady if i dont study, after doing such i come to a conclution that "I'll do it later i promise".
You know i realy want to be someone in life. I look around me and see so many people folowing their dreams and achiving so many things and i want to as well. I have faith that i can but there are times where i feel like i cant. The holidays are nearly over and i really need to get my act together if i want to succed and achive my ambitions. I wish i could stop wasting my time on others and focus on my studies because quite frankly i think that i waste too much of my short time doing stupid things. Honestly i cant wait till school starts because then i will be on track and studying my ass off. But for now all i shall do it return to my cave with lilac walls and think about my future and hope that someday, hopefully soon it turns out to be the way i wish it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment