Tuesday 17 January 2012

Distraction

I actually wrote this post a month or so ago i think, about last year when i was in this denial/shocked state because of circumstances much to classified for the cyber world to get knowledge of. I havent had the time to post it becuase after i wrote this i went on holiday to teh lake but anywho here it is a post from last year delivered this year :)

I thought you were different. I thought you were ACTUALLY different. I thought you were going to be one of those people who will be there till my last breath who I'd spend my good times and bad times with, who'd I'd call up in the middle of the night to have a breakdown. But I guess i was wrong. Times change and so do the people with it. Seems like you have chosen the easy way out. As soon as otehrs started to come into your life you just seemed to forget me. It hurts you know, it actually does hurt. But i have to learn to grow up, its been to long and i have taken your crap for WAY to long. It time for me to step outside my cave and look into the sunlight. I have amazing memories with you and  I really wished that there would be many more but im sorry but I have to leave you. I can not afford a distraction like you in my life at the most crutial moments. The next two years are going to be my life decider and im sorry but I just cant have you in my life anymore. Maybe someday we will meet again and I hope that day you reliase what we have both lost. Until then I bid you farewell. I wish you the very best for your future, stay safe and always stay happy, and remember  that you were the closest thing I actually had.

No comments:

Post a Comment