Tuesday 3 January 2012

Ice, water, rain and storms

I love rain, i love wind and i love the cold. Well, provided that im all sung up with a hot cup of coco. Its summer at the moment and its humid and sticky, and its one of those days where they weather makes you feel so sticky and lathargic. I wish it rained, i love seeing the rain from my bedroom window as it pours down hard on the window sill. I love to hear the thunder roar and turn of my lights just in time to see  the lightening bright up my room in a midnight blue. I love winter. I remember once when i was very young i had read in a book that it rains when faires cry. Now i have grown much to old to belive that fable but still sometimes when it rains i like to imagine that its not a fable and it is infact faires crying. You know i wish i could go back to those days, those days where the only thing you had to worry about was if someone changed the cartoon channel. Now theres so much more to think of. Time has gone incredubly fast, i cant belive that im going to graduate high school next year. So many things have changed and i feel as if i have grown up a little bit more and have begun to take a more logical view on the world itself. I guess its good but u know i still miss those days when we could freely walk around without having teh constant tension of piling homework and assesments waiting on your table to greet you with sininster grins.

You know that i look back at the past few years i shake my head in dismay at the mistakes i have done. Well i wouldnt call them mistakes but i feel i have lost many oppurtunities. I wish i could go back and change those, but then i wonder how life would have been different then. Mayybe it could have been better, maybe i would have been what i wish i was but then again i wonder what is wrong with me now? I am not unhappy nor am i dying of unbearable pain due to what i am now. I infact am quite happy. Sometimes like many others i dream, i dream about the future and what i hope it to be. I wonder if all my wishes will ever come true or if i could forfill my dreams and become a renound lawyer. I hope so.

The weather here is still sticky i realy wished it could rain so i could gaze out my window sill and think about the future and the mysterious secrets ut beholds...

No comments:

Post a Comment