Thursday 19 January 2012

HE IS NOT A GIRL

okay so recently i have been posting alot on my blog but i have these sudden burts of thoughts that i just HAVE to jot down. So this one is about this EXTREMLY GOOD LOOKING ABSOLUTELY HOT ACTOR i came acorss. He also has long hair, olive skin and brown eyes which i find extremly attractive. So i showed my sister, brother-in-law and once of my best friends and to them ALL  he looks like a GIRL. I really dont see how ge looks like a girl T_________T he looks perfectly boyish to me. So ive been stalking him ALL day on youtube, twitter, fb fan page and google and i just came seem to get my mind off this guy. I find him very attractive and yeah. okay this is a really tsuppid post but i just wanted to let it out to the world and who ever tht reads this that i find this guy very cute =D so yeha here is a picture of him :P

No comments:

Post a Comment