Saturday 5 May 2012

Day 13 of the 30 day challenge and peer support

Peer support, i love kids, i absolutely adore them but th group of kids i had made me feel like tearing my hair out. I have to say i have the most disobediant, complaining little kids in year 7. They do not want  to work, listen to anything. One of them tried to convince me that zombies were real, and then i tried to explain they were not he told me to "shut up" and then said " im depressed now" *SIGH* Its a struggle to make them do work, after hard work they did like 2 pages and then went to play bull rush and basketball and play on their ipod. I tried to make them all stay together and play as a group but who listens to whom these days T_T Funnily enough ( if thats even a word ) i have started to refer to them as "my kids" LOL i have grown quite fond of them and it is fun to joke around with them but i really wished they would be a bit more respectful and listen to me once in a while.
Looking at my group of kids im thinking, "what must the teachers face?", they have to put up with these types of kids and some even wore all the time for the rest of their lives. I will never misbehave with a teacher, not that I ever did. It's funny, when we were in year 7 we were such obedient little kids, we never complained or joked around or talked whiile our leaders were talking. I wonder why these kids are. But then again, kids will be kids and they just want to have fun. I guess even though i find them slightly annoying, I will miss them once peer support is over :')

On another note, i have kind of slacked of studying and its kind of bugging me bug time. I just cant get back on tarck no matter how hard i try, i have even stopped my singing practices which is also bad because my singing teacher is most likely going to kill me :) So yeah i have no idea how to get back on track so if you have any ideas please let me know. I blame the holidays, its there fault :) haha, anyways so my mother has once again managed to cut her finger. Excpet this time... SHE CUT A QUATER OF HER PINKY OFF (y) good job mum. And now it will take 4-5 months, maybe 6 to grow back T____T so yeah, not fun. Over the duration of a few weeks i have grown the facination for the colour pink :s weird because my favourite colour is green and brown. Anyways, i need a new laptop D: I'll have to wait until university to get one though. So i have done enough ranting I shall go onto day 13 of the challenge.
Oh also on other notes, my brother screamed infront of the family saying " I WILL SUICIDE IF YOU COME ANY FURTHER" all whilst standing ontop of the stairs because I picked up a cockroach and was comign near him. Sigh, not manly, but very funny :D

DAY 13 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


If you could live off one beverage and meal for the rest of your life what would it be

I love coffe, it is basically the love of my life, but I dont think I would be able  to life off that, so the beverage I could live off if what everybody lives off, WATER. But if i were aloud to have an addional beverage i would indeed choose coffee! as for meal i would have to choose fish and chips because it is my favourite meal =D

No comments:

Post a Comment