Wednesday 16 May 2012

Facebook Rant and Day 16 of the 30 day challenge

Okay, so I would love to swear but alas i can not because some of my family members read my blog ever so often. So as you have guessed by the title, my blog is about facebook. Face book was originally created to keep in touch with people, not to document you life evey two minutes. Bceause quite frankly, NO ONES WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU DO EVERY 2 MINUTES. I deactivted facebook last year for senior years and some people have coem upto ma and asked "HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT FACEBOOK?" how? normally. Facebook is a major waste of time. Dont  get me wrong, it is very useful but when your trying to do assignments it can get the better of you. I will be actiavting again, After HSC though :) What the hell do you do on fb? Talk to people? Hardly. If you talked to people and you know catched up  with people how hardly talked to or you knw even talked with your peers about some assignment or homeowork. That is cool, go for it. But insted of doing valueble things like that, we stalk people T_T seriously, think about it, how many times a day do you stalk someone? That my friends is another reason why i have deactived. So there is your answer :) Now my rant today is about status's. I do not see why people have the urge to update their status EVERY 2 MINUTES i mean seriously, come on. Who cares if your drinking a can of coke or of your going to hungry jacks or going to have a shower or walking around your backyard? No one cares. I mean if you write a status about normal stuff its all good. But why every two minutes? Why? I do not understand the logic of it. Here is an example, that one person who goes "Im going out to westfield" ... 2 mins later... "Im on the train to westfields....minutes laster...."Im off the train and walking to westfields.... 2minutes later... "Im at (inster shop name) trying on clothes LOL..."Im at the food court eating sushi"... 2minutes later..."Just finsihed eating, now more shopping...minutes later...."Im waiting at the station to go home".... YOU GET THE POINT. why ? why pollute my news feed, and everyone elses one with such stupidity? If you want to update a stat about going shopping, go ahead do it, but why every 2 minutes documenting your life. I mean what next your going to write "taking a piss at westfields" srsly?
Another thing that i find totally unnecessary an have no idea wht people do this is the "im home alone" status. Have you not seen the home alone movies? I mean what you want to get raped by soem pedophile who sees your status and comes kocking at your door? Serisouly, why would you do that, why would you jepordise your own security?  And now the most imporant part of the rant, and im sure you will agree. Those primary school kids who has hardly seen the world outside of their primary school gates updating status's like "Ohhh he broke up with me, i want to die" Hunny, your in year 6, your 12. Do you know what love is? Because i dont. Im in year 11 and i have no clue what it is, i still sleep with a teddy bear. And then you have that year 6 person writing stuff like "he's my king, but im not even his princess" yeah tahts right, go watch disney movies and get off fb. And that line does not even make sense. Why the hell would you want to be his princess? Why do you want to be his daughter?  Okay so yeah, that is my facebook rant.

DAY 16 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


What does your childhood smell like?

What kind of a question is that? I dont know what my childhood smells like T_T.  I have no idea what im going to put as my asnwer because my childhood doesnt smell like anything. However, the only thing i can say that possibly remind me of my childhood is the smell of smoke and somthing burning. I dont know why, but that smell makes me feel at home =D

No comments:

Post a Comment