Tuesday 29 May 2012

Day 23 of the 30 day challenge

Write about your day in great detail

So i woke up at 6:30am because i slept in half an  hour. Until 7 am i walked around the house and talked my dog. From 7am to 7:30 I studied a bit for Legal studies (my baby) haha and then had to practice my classical singing before my teacher set me on fire. After that i got ready for school, went down stairs made my self a coffee and had coffee and buiscuits ofr breakfast because i didnt feel like food. 8:40 i left the house to go to school. By the time i went to school people were already in roll call so i ran to roll call. Luckily my name wasnt called out. I sat in roll call doing the drivers practice test for the L's on my ipod. Then we had bio. For bio had to do transects and quadrants. We had to draw and label diagrams and all that. Yafa found some tree sap which looked like a crown so we played with that for a while. We also saw a spider which looked like a squid adn voldemort put together. Disgusting. What next? We had legal studies so we did a mini quizz and read an article and started on law reform regarding sports. Then i went to art. In art i sat there for half the lesson trying to figure out what i will do for my Body Of Work which sadly enough is on the concept of identity. So my first idea got scraped on the first day. My second idea making a mini bookself and putting objects that symbolise my culture into it. Then it got hard because the teacher kept of saying i ahve to make it "lateral" not "literal". So then i looked at the artist called Joseph Cornell who works with boxes and stuff and puts in little pieces of him that make his identity. So yeah i got "inspired" by him and now i will be making a book shelf with 8 squares. In each square will be a jar with an object relating to my identity in it. Next we had lunch. I ordered a cheese pizza from the canteen which sells the most untasteful food and with no surprise i found it tasted bad. We had a social justice meeting which was cut significantly short. So i just worked on my ideas for my BOW. Last we had English and we had a sub XD who gave was all lollies. haha :P We finished watching Macbeth my Brozel and got an essay question. After school i came home and practiced my song which i have to perform. But i forgot the keys to play so i called up my singing teaher but she never picked up. Then i had a shower (Y) What else? My brother came home after he got a hair cut and we had another one of our bro sis heart to heart. The nail polish from my pinky got off so my brother put it on for me. But he dosent know how to put on naik polish so he had to take it off with a tissue. Insted of taking a bit off he took the whole thing off T__T so then i thought him how to put on nail polish :P what else? I looked for houses online because were planning to build a house soon and stuff. And yeah now im hungry and that it my day in great detail. Extremely boring, i know :P

No comments:

Post a Comment