Saturday 12 May 2012

My sisters baby kicked + heaps of remotely interesting things + day 14 of the 30 day challenge

Prepare your self for an EXTREMLY long post :)

As you can see, I havent posted for a long time. I souley blame this on my disgustingly overpacked school schedule. I was supposed to study today but that never happened. Insted i went shopping and then my sister who is heavily pregnant came over. I havent seen my sister in a long time because of school so i was very happy to see her. I also FELT THE BABY KICK! I cant wait till my niece is born. I have everything planned. Im going to make her a scrapbook from the days he was born till her 18th Birthday! Im going to take her palces buy her things and guide her in life. I have to wait intil august until she is born though. I even have a name for her... Saronita. Saronita is my name (SAROthi) and my sisters name (naboNITA) mixed together! The happiest thing that happened today is i felt the baby kick. The baby is very naughty. it never kicks when i place my hand as soon as i take it off IT KICKS! not only does the baby play games like this with me but also with my brother in law (baby's father). So yeah. I went to buy my mothers day present again. Iinitially bought her a mug from myer but then i decided to buy her something else. So i bought her an over coat and a sleeping gown from myer too :)  And now i am broke and have no money in my bank account.

Days are going too fast! It's already may 12th! Im very excited for my 16th birthday. I really want to get my licence =D haha, i went to look for the dress im going to wear on my birthday but i didnt find any ones that i liked. A few days ago me and my brother had a DNM which was very funny because people who see us think we are enemies but at home we are very close. I was helping him with his maths homework and i got really annoyed at him because he wasnt understanding easy questions. I know now what my mother feels like when i dont get a question :/

Peer support was on friday. My group is very loud. I dont know how teachers cope with these chidlren! I was on the verge of pulling my hair out! I am currently very regretful. There was this guy from this other group and he was disturbing my group and i told him off really bad. And then after a while he was wondering off by himself and i felt really sad so i called him to join our group. But i feel really really really bad for telling him off so i will look for him at school and appologsie to him beccause as crazy as this sounds i keep thinking how much i might have hurt him. Imagine if you got told of my a senior when you were in year 7 :'(

So yeah, what else? my list of songs to downlaod were blowing up on my ipod and i finally downlaoded them, they totalled 34! Im also obssed with this song called "so hot" by loudmouf CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO IT . I have a theory that maxibon ice creams make me go high. Yafa. Neoma and I were walking and i saw a car and i was like singing to the car "DAYMN CAR YOU SO HOT" (lyrics changed from teh "so hot" song by loud mouf") haha so yeah. Do listen to the song if you havent so already!

On another news, Maria my clyde says if anyone asks her how much she loves them she will reply with this " I love you as much as the stars in the sky... in the morning"  Clearly there are no skys visible in the morning. Thus Maria's point is proven :) She remains evil =D haha

DAY 14 OF THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE


What is your favourite meal?

Most definately Fish and Chips! I really dont have a paragraph to write about fish and chips. And  im guessing your already bored by reading that massive post i posted to i shall give you a rest until next time =D

No comments:

Post a Comment