Saturday 19 January 2013

FIRE AT CAMPBELLTOWN + HSC timetable

So I was on the board of studies website today and I saw that my HSC key dates were up. My HSC starts on October 14th and goes until 8th November. ATAR comes out on 18th December and Uni offers on the 14th of January. I know it seems so far away to many it feels so close. I am officially "shit scared"

On other news I have been watching Madeline in an effort to re live my childhood that was HSC stress free. You guys should all watch madeline. All the episodes can be found on youtube. There are three seasons and 236 Episodes. They stopped making it after 2001. The first one was made in 1993! And can you believe that the first book of Madeline was written in 1939!
Yeah anyways, enough about madeline. My life is very boring there is not the tinniest bit of excitement. I really don't want to go back to school. I hope mother nature doesn't go on her period and give us another heat wave when I'm back in school. Australia  is so bi polar. Yesterday, all day it was 45.5 degrees and then all of a sudden at 7 ish it started to cool and a storm stated coming with fierce winds and then by 8 it was 23. T______T seriously?

I went to macarthur square with my mum yesterday and while i was at ally the shop keeper told all the customers that the rural fire service had called to say that a fire had started in glen alpine (which is 5-7 minutes away from macarthur square) and to "take shelter when it comes"
WHAT?! WHAT? when it COMES! your telling me I'm going to be trapped in a FIRE! Luckily they had it under control and i didn't die. We also watched the life of pi last night which ended at 11:50 pm ish. The graphics were really good and i liked the story. It was really sad though, especially the time when Pi's parents died. And the mother effing tiger scared the shit out of me every time it came at the screen, especially because it was in 3D. But yeah that was i guess some excitement i had in my life. Today was very boring. I loved the weather today. In winter I want summer in summer i want winter. Why cant we have neutral temperature!?
Anyways, I'm out, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment