Monday 14 January 2013

Surprise from a friend

So on New Years day I received a text message from my best friend from kindergarden. She said she was coming to visit me! I was very excited because I hardly have the time to see her because she lives so far away (where I used to live). So she came yesterday and i knew there were track works on so i texted her the day before asking her to check the train time tables because there were track works on. She confirmed me that there was none. So yesterday morning I texted Angela (her name) and told her to tell me when she's at the station so i can go pick her up. She said "theres track works on" T____T yep, she checked the 2012 timetable for january. So she came anyways, and it took her 1and 1/2- 2 hours. I told her that because there's track works on she should come another day or i would come over because it would take her longer than usual. But she still came because thats what happens when you have been best friends since kindergarten! So we looked through our memory box and then went for a walk. We ate a tonne of food! courtesy to my mother who always cooks food for Angela =D We spent the rest of the afternoon finding people from kindergarden on FB man peoples faces have changed a lot! Except some who look exactly the same! Regardless it was fun to go down memory lane. It was getting dark and started to rain so i thought I would drop her to the station before it gets pitch black and she couldn't go home. It was sad saying goodbye because I have no idea when I'm going to see her next. Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment