Monday 28 January 2013

School is starting + more fire close to my house

So... These holidays have gone by so fast i dont even remember doing anything that significant. School starts on thursday and i am filled with guilt as i havent finished all the things that i had wanted to finish :( 8 months till i graduate. yay?i want to leave school so badly but i dont want to at the same time. There are a few people whose faces i dont ever want to see again in my life and there are those who i want to stay in touch with forever. Most of all i will  miss my bestfriends. I wont be able to laugh at lunch time and see them every day. *sigh*
On a much sadder note thanks to the holidays i have gained 7 kilos in the holidays. Is that even possible?! So now i have to loose this if i want to find a formal dress this year. Hopefully i can drop it by december when our formal is supposed to be held.
Yesterday was a good day. In the morning I went to tutour the little girl who lives behind me and then i came home and got dressed to go to Chloe and Phoebes house. Which is always fun. We all catched up and had heaps of fun. I cant wait to see them again. They always end up motivating me :P And i really needed  that since school is starting. I cant wait till after HSC when I can catch up with them  again. After we left we went to my cousins house for Dinner which is always fun. I ate a plate of salad with my food which is I'm really proud of because i hardly eat any greens unless im forced. I love this weather so much. It's good with a cup of COFFEE and a good movie or book. But sigh i have a bunch of HSC deamons waiting for me on my desk. I should really  go and start but i dont want to :( Oh well time to listen to more HOT CHELLE RAE xD

On other news mother nature loves to see us suffer in heat and give us panic attacks with fire. I was at Granville on friday with my mum at the station about to come home when we both got a text from the NSW rural fire service saying that there was a fire at Bow Bowing and  it was burning and advancing fast and that we should immediately take cover. My first thought was my dog who was at home and we were all the way in granville. Luckily nothing happened. We got home and we saw that the fire had advanced alot. The hill that is a 1 minute drive from my place was burnt black and the fire had  advanced to the opposite side of Minto Train Station. They were sand bombing the place and there were fire trucks everywhere. Luckily by the time I was seeing this it was over and they were just finishing it off. I never thought fire would come to South West Sydney but i guess it did. Now we should really make a fire plan.

One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment