Wednesday 2 January 2013

Brother you cant swim

So this morning my dad, brother and I went to the pools. It was fun because I basically laughed the whole time instead of swimming. My brother cant swim to save his life (literally) So my dad and I tried to teach him. My dad was like "okay I'm going to hold onto you and you just float" that didn't work he literally held on to my dad and never let go while dad was carrying him. So I tried teaching him. I help onto his hand first and made him try and float. That didn't work he nearly drowned. So i told him to hold onto the railing and paddle. He couldn't do it so i had to hold onto his legs. And guess what!? that didn't work either! So I just made my brother hold out his hands so i can use them as a base while i swim. That was pretty good. I came home and did a bit of my tutorials but got quickly bored so restored to listening to my favourite band. My brother came into my room later on and we talked and laughed and went through biology. I gave him my notes so he can actually study. We laughed bout people and reminisced about old times when we were in tutoring and people "breathed" on us. We also went though my memory box and laughed because I found a receipt from when my brother first bought me food! Whilst we were laughing and talking we were acting out scenes from old times. So we had the genius idea of recording them. It was so fail. Its like as soon as you go on camera all you were thinking goes out of your head and your left there blank. It's funny to look at though :P I haven't finished all my tutorials. I still have about 4 to go. I promised myself I will finish them tonight but I don't know how long that will take.

No comments:

Post a Comment