Monday 1 July 2013

Last Holidays

So its the first day of holidays!... and I'm already procrastinating! Its my last holiday before i graduate! WHAT! MY LAST BLODDY SCHOOL HOLIDAY FROM 13 YEARS OF SCHOOLING! Time is going super fast and i really should get my shit together and study. So first week back after holidays i have two exams then i have a two week assessment free period and then BAM BAM BAM TRIAL EXAMINATIONS!. I am so done. (#mfhs2013) I am so excited and scared. Mainly for my HSC. I just want to get into my course and i will be content with life.

I really don't want to waste these holidays like i do every holiday, i actually want to finish the holidays saying i have done everything i planned to do. I hope i can do it. So its now 11:30, i initially planned to start studying at 9 am and then stop at 4 and have the rest of the day off, but i guess thats not happening :( Nothing really interesting happened from the last time i blogged besides my addiction to coconut frozen yogurt.

Signing off,
Forger xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment