Monday 22 July 2013

Dear Diary

The last week was surprisingly productive and i hope to keep it like that till the 6th of November. It's so   close i can taste the freedom! I have neglected by daily journal which is really sad because one of my new years resolutions was to write in the diary more frequently. So yeah i am on a new mission to change my change/enlighten my self and basically become a better person. I guess we all have to put our contribution into the world to make it become a better place. I also selfishly ate a whole box of chocolates which i am now regretting. I bought my formal dress in April and im hoping it still fits because of all the binge eating i have been doing. Sometimes i think i should go on a diet and then i think of all the glorious food there is in the world and I'm like "LOL screw it" :L so yeah TRIALS ARE EFFING CLOSE! AHHH.  My plan for this week is to get extra work done because my darling and one and only niece is turning one this sunday and being the awesome aunty i am i have to decorate the whole hall they hired for her birthday. I am so tiered i just want to sleep and eat brownies but i have to do the stupid HSC. ugh.

on other good news one of my best fiends who is finishing uni this year is getting married in february which will be amazing because
(a) its within my four month holiday after HSC
(b) she's like a sister I've known her since i was 3 and we always had joint birthdays even though she is 6 years older than me haha. so i am super pumped and excited because SHES GETTING MARRIED. wait what o.0

man every one is growing up :( like i JUST started high school and now i have 9 weeks till a graduate T_T i mean i can clearly remember the first day of school when i went to school with two crazy pigtails .  haha i remember that I cried in the first week of school because all my friends were in 7D and i was in 7F and i kept on begging my parents to talk to the principle to change me to that class *sigh* how  time  flies. anyways I'm off to face the disgusting amount of homework that awaits my humble desk that has served me since 1999.

Signing off,

Forger xo

No comments:

Post a Comment