Wednesday 24 July 2013

Drifting poles apart

So i think its safe to say that i have drifted poles away from one of my best friends. We were very close from primary through to when she decided to get a boyfriend. And because of our heavy HSC time tables we hardly had the time to communicate. But i still tried. I texted and called her and she would hardly pick up or even send a courtesy text saying "sorry i missed your call whats up?". But i kept trying because i really valued the friendship we had. But every time i texted her she wouldn't answer and when she did it was simple one worded answers which made me question why i was even trying. I had been trying for months and I got nothing out of it. Its such a shame that a friendship so close has gone to a waste. Its always me who is trying to connect with others and keep the ball rolling. I have tried enough. The ball is in her court now.

No comments:

Post a Comment