Thursday 18 July 2013

Ugh.

My feeling at the moment is "Ugh." Ugh about life in general and "awesome" people it has. I have an english assessment tomorrow and instead of studying for it I am moping around the house at the verge of tears because i am just feeling ugh. I really don't want to talk to anyone to see anyone and just basically stay away from humans in general for the rest of my life (or at least until this unnecessary and uncalled for emotion decides to go away). my emotion now: i hate every living thing, besides the dog.
Its just sad that when I sense that something is wrong with my friends i hit them a text or a call just to see if they're okay because sometimes you need someone to do that. its just sad that I have never sad the same done to me. Anyways, i am so annoyed at myself that i am not studying and just lying in my bed just staring at my stupid notes. This is my HSC here! Ugh. I'm done.

Signing off,

Forger.

No comments:

Post a Comment