Sunday 23 June 2013

Exams

So this past term has been exam term. Our final exams before the trial exams and then HSC. AHHH. Time is flying so fast. Tomorrow will be my last week of term 3. Tern four is going to buzz by. First week back i have an assessment then two weeks of assessment free period followed by THE TRIAL EXAMS!!! Then pretty much no one turns upto school until graduation or its really necessary :P I cant believe 13 years of high school is going to come to an end so soon. I can taste the 6th of november!
I haven't been blogging in a while so here is a list of things that happened in this hectic HSC period.

- Bought new books to add to my collection of books to read after exams
- i turned 17
- spent time with my family and especially my niece.
- parent teacher night (eww)
- Finished my major part of my Body of Art. Its going to start to get mounted tomorrow! All i have to do now is a 2 minute video and IM DONE! 50% of my art HSC is done and dusted
- bought my self a jacket which i am in love with from valley girl.
- nearly lost my ring
- found free movie tickets some idiot left on the table at the library.

Thats pretty much it for my boring life. Until next time.

Forger. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment