Thursday 13 June 2013

Nearly lost my ring

So today after school i came home and got ready to go out with my aunty. I was listening to my music on my iPod dock when i got a message, so i went to check it. When i picked up my phone i realised my Sapphire and Diamond ring was not on my finger. I started freaking out and panicking. I retraced my steps and looked everywhere from the toilet to the bathroom, the soap holder, the scrub, under my bed and even on my street just in case i dropped it while walking home from the station. I was so scared because my parents would literally kill me! Then after about 15-20 minutes of searching like a maniac i realised that I changed my pants and got another set of jeans out. Being the lazy person i am, when i was taking out those jeans i just shoved my hand inside the wardrobe and felt around for it and when i felt it I pulled it out. During this time my ring decided to slip off my finger! Luckily it was at home i don't know how i would tell my parents i lost the sapphire and diamond ring they gave me :(

On other news my aunty took be shopping to by birthday presents for me for tomorrow =D she bought me a lovely grey coat. I was switching up between a coat and a pair of vans. Ended up getting the coat. I also bought myself a birthday present (a nebula iPhone cover and a grey jacket with a hoodie that i am in love with). I also ate a box of salmon sushi and i know feel so awful. ugh. i hope i don't get food poisoning otherwise it would be the worst birthday ever, aside from that time i spent my birthday at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment