Monday 7 April 2014

March/April update

Hello there my internet humans
I am very very sorry that i have nearly complexly neglected this blog! It’s been a while and in my defence, i have no time to  breathe let alone run a blog. Although the down side is, i have lost a bunch of my readers, but its okay i am going to cry and post more often ( i have said that way too many times)

So there is really nothing interesting that is happening in my life. the highlight of the past few months would have to be me getting a UNSW hoodie  today. Although i do believe it was a tad over priced ($59) but it is so so so warm. Incredibly warm! so now we will figure out of this was worth it or not in a few more weeks when the cold hits! 

On other news it was one of my best friend’s birthday and so her boyfriend and i threw her a surprise after uni! we went to circular quay, had dinner, cut the cake and even topped it off with embarrassment as her boyfriend and i sang a duet for her in the open with people staring! haha but it was a enjoyable experience non the less! 

Im not sure what i should feel about uni, like i feel i am not studying enough. But then again i remind my self that HSC was different and it was about knowing your content back to front whereas here its morel like understanding the content and then applying it to real life. 

I cannot wait till May 10th because that means… I CAN SEE BUBLE! haha 

I really hate statistics. like really, really hate statistics. 

On other news I’m thinking of starting a you tube channel, but who knows how that will go. I don’t even have time to blog or write in my journal T_T

Signing off. Forger. xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment