Saturday 16 March 2013

update

So I have forced my self to sit down and right this blog. I have been neglecting it since February and its already half way through march. I was going to write on valentines day because it was my last one at school and our grade is so awesomesause that we decorated the school and everything. Because i didn't write it then I shall do it now. Be prepared for a long post because I will be talking about everything i have done which is remotely interesting in my otherwise socially awkward life.

VALENTINES DAY 2013
In our school the year 12ers take lead on valentines day. We give our roses, sing-o-grams (which are a  bunch of year 12's singing to one person in roll call), and secret admirer cards. And we have to set this all up the day before valentines day. So on Wednesday instead of leaving at 12:40 like when we were supposed to, we all (about 30-40 of us) went into a portable and started getting everything ready. this meant putting tags on roses and writing out the secret admirer cards. The best part however was when we ordered Pizza. We ordered it online and got it delivered to our school. Not sure if we were allowed. Raymond, Aswathi and Marija were lingering close to the gates that as soon as the pizza delivery came they would run up and get it before any teachers saw. They managed to escape, but just. Anyways basically after we all ate we went home. Valentines day morning we all came to school at 7am. Yes 7am  to decorate the school. We put up balloons, streamers, ribbons and everything. We even decorates the senior area. I think its safe to say that we are THE most bothered and united grade to have ever left MFHS. No other grade has ever done this before and i doubt any grade will be able to replicate this. The day however that started off well didn't go as planned. There was supposed to be an extended roll cal but the person who was supposed to stop the bell was away. *sigh* we are still the unlucky grade :( anyways, when i got home i had my own little valentines day. My grandma was here for this Valentines day and due to my constant nagging on how i don't have a valentine she bought be a rose and my mum bought me a Red wallet which i am cherishing. That was pretty much valentines day.

SWIMMING CARNIVAL
Once again, we are the most bothered grade. No grade has ever been bothered to come together and dress up in a specific theme. But this year it was decided that all the year 12's would come in camouflage print clothes and bring water guns!. It was fun for teh first part until our teachers came and killed out joy :( It was fun non the less. We ended up all doing the harlem shake and between all the year 12 people i ended getting flung backwards and hitting my head on a pole T____T haha

ART EXPRESS
We went to art express on tuesday and it was bloody amazing. I don't think bloody amazing even begins to describe the artworks. It was actually a time where i was speechless. The standards have been set so high! Looking at my artwork compared to theirs, mine looks like a child's who just learnt how to pick up a pencil. There were so many methods and techniques they used. This person used a simple ball point pen to draw and it was amazing. the amount of detail that went into it is immaculate! i cant even write properly with a ball point pen T__T

IPHONE
So, the assessment free period has begun :( my half yearlies are in two weeks. i have lost all hope in my HSC i have no idea how I'm going to go. At the end of the day if i get into the course i want at my uni i will be ecstatic. but i will have to work hard. i just hope it all pays off. in other news, i got an iPhone XD my nexus was pretty much dead. When i got it on thursday i spent the whole night trying to make it work. First i did and then when i plugged it into my macbook it asked me if i wanted to back up from my iPod. I thought, why not. I did and then BOOM! my iPhone turned into my iPod. i couldn't make calls to add or delete contacts or do anything. So i got really frustrated especially because moments before i sat there and put in all m contacts from my old phone because i got a new sim and all those contacts got deleted *RAGE* mind you this was at 11 something at night and i was tired as hell. And then i reset my iPhone and started from the beginning again and this time i didn't back up from my iPod. The next morning (yesterday) when i woke up i received a message from Vodafone saying that i have already used 250 megs from my 500 i get a month. I was like "da eff" because i was on my wifi the whole time. So I came back from school and i called them up. So what happened was that when the iPhone senses that the wifi signal is weak it automatically uses mobile data T___T thank you iPhone. And then yesterday was another problem. I clicked iMessages on my macbook and then BOOM my settings changed. This time, all those people who has iPhones and wee texting me, their messages went straight to my macbook instead of my phone. so i spent another half hour fixing that.

So that is pretty much my life at the moment. I will try to write more, but really there is nothing interesting going on my my life. After the HSC however PARTY TIME XD

No comments:

Post a Comment