Sunday 31 March 2013

Half yearly exams are coming D:

So my half yearly exams start on tuesday. THATS THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW! Time has gone so fast. Because of the exams the days are going to go flying. The holidays are something i am looking forward to. Last holidays i did minimal work and i don't want to make the same mistake these holidays. The first thing I'm going to do after my exams are over on the 10th of April is just sit in my backyard reading a book. I haven't read a book in so long! I hardly have the time :( I cant wait till the half yearlies are over, it will mark my 50% progression through the HSC! Term three will go flying because its only 9 weeks and then BAM! Last term! I just cant wait till the HSC is over. I will be finally able to experience life! I just cant wait to go and experience the world, hang with my friends, be able to go somewhere and not feel the pressure of homework and assignments at home.

My dad's sister called yesterday from the home land and said that she was coming to Australia for a one month holiday this december. I was cheering! I haven't seen my two little cousins since 2009! They have grown so much (from what I see on Skype). Now i am determined to get my licence because i want to drive them around the place!

On other news, my hair has grown just a few centimetres above by bottom. Very long, the longest its been since when i was 6. When i was 6 my hair was under my bottom.  I really wanted to grow it long but I gained a lot of split ends along the way and now I have to chop some off. So what I'm going to do is get my hair in short layers like i did in year 9. It will be kind of refreshing. I wonder how it will look now, now that my face looks different. Hopefully  good!

Anyways, I should really be studying now, i have to memorise my essay which seems impossible. My next post will be after my half year lie exams!

Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Reading this made me depressed, i just realised how screwed i am for HSC -.-
    well LOL Goodluck for your exams ! You better do good ! I promise we'll go out for ice-cream that ive owed you since like 4 years.... by the time you finish your exam's i'll be on my P's :L
    Btw send a pic of your hair, i wanna see :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete