Friday 28 December 2012

Jervis Bay

So on the 26th this blog turned 1 years old! Im so happy I actually kept this blog and used it, unlike the other one which I left to be in a cold dark corner. I feel extremely guilty because i haven't studied at all since school has been out. This is pretty bad considering its my HSC. WHAT ARE YOU DOING SRESTHA? *sigh* i will be studying soon...

On the 26th we went to Jervis Bay which was amazing! So beautiful it was like tumblr beaches! I managed to bring home some sand because jervis bay :) Here are the highlights of the day


  • I swam in the ocean it was so blue and pretty and amazing and basically all the adjectives you can find for anything  good.
  • My brother didn't want to go in so my dad picked him up and threw him in the ocean
  • I built a sand castle =D I didn't want to go alone because everyone was eating so i forced my brother to come with me. And just like an awesome sauce big brother he sat their patiently in the sun while i built a sand castle. 
  • My brother and I had a race to see who could dig the biggest hole and get water. Because we are both pretty stupid we chose an area that would take us years to find water. I ended up digging a hole so big that i fit inside it.
  • I sat in the whole and buried myself in it. Then as usual I couldn't get out so my brother had to pull me out of there.
  • I had the best Ben and Jerry's ice cream "peanut brittle" so effing good!
  • Took lots of pictures
  • slept in the car!
Here are some photos!











No comments:

Post a Comment