Monday 10 December 2012

Its funny how you think you have control

Its funny how some people just fly into your life and think they automatically control you. Now this person hasn't flown into my life but into the life of someone really close to me.

They think that they have the right to dictate someones life, who they talk with, what they do, wear, see, hear , taste and smell. Basically taking over their life. It really makes me laugh because it shows how insecure they are. They don't have the common sense that doing all this will only lead to ones downfall in that certain area.

I am known to speak my mind when I get mad and I have resisted so much from doing so. It really makes me mad when i just have to sit here and watch it all happen. But you know what. I have reminded you of your duties time and time again and if you fail to comprehend then i have nothing left to say. I guided you and showed you the right path as your elder. But if you dont want to listen to someone who is so so so close to you, then i guess i will just sit here with a bag of popcorn. We all know where this going to lead and it wont be good. I stopped telling you because there is no point on speaking to a brick wall, and now this "movie" is going to be great. Honestly darling you need to sort out your priorities and know what the definition of some words are.

Its not going to last for long. Magic comes with a price dearie..

No comments:

Post a Comment