Tuesday 18 December 2012

End of School

So the school year has ended for me. And do you know what that means !? I've just completed 25% of my HSC! WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? O.O WHAT???

Time is going to fast i just got into year 11! This time last year i remember finishing the school certificate being in full happy mode for the holidays. Now... I have a bunch of homework, assignments, and catching up to do.

Yr 12 has made me so sleepy! I woke up at 7 am ate breakfast and at 8:30 i went back to sleep and its now 9:30 (just woke up) and this rate i will get no homework done what so ever. I'm not sure if i should be looking forward to the holidays. I'm not really doing anything. But then again, knowing my parents they will probably spring some vacation on me.
I really want to go to Jervis Bay and swim!

Anyways, now I'm off. Not to be productive but to watch youtube and catch up on once upon a time instead of legal studies and biology :P

No comments:

Post a Comment