Tuesday 25 December 2012

21/12/12

So the world did not end. Im not sure if that is a good thing or a bad things. I mean yes its a good thing because the world didn't end, no one died and all those good stuff. But the down side is  that I now have to do my HSC :( anyways. Its Christmas today! Merry Christmas to you all :) Tomorrow is going to be my 1 year anniversary for my blog. This year has gone by so fast.

Anyways, on the 21st of December I went on a cruise with my  brother and aunty. It was my aunty's work place Christmas party thingo and my brother and i tagged along. It was fun i guess, well the top deck was good. There was a cue guy who was serving all the drinks at the bar. My brother and I kept on going downstairs to go stalk him. The cruise went around the harbour which was really nice. I taught my brother how to cut a dinner roll and put butter on it properly. Mind you he is older than me. He didn't get it, so he took mine and ate it :( So I was forced to eat his. We came home at 1:30 in the morning and went straight to sleep. I have attached some random photos my brother and I took in the day :D







No comments:

Post a Comment