Monday 19 August 2013

VID INC

Okay so yesterday i went to Vid Inc and it was the most amazing experience ever and i finally got to meet my idol. It was only at 5:30 in the morning when my friend called me and said that there were meet and greet tickets so i was worried that we wouldn't get any.

We arrived at 8:30 ish and we were in a huge line and in 30 mins the line extended beyond belief! We waited in line for 2 hours until we finally got in. We had bought the VIP admission tickets and so glad we did because we got seats while the general ad people had to stand. While sitting down watching you tubers perform i went in twitter and searched up the #vidincau and i found that so many people had bought VIP tickets and meet and greet passes as well and went allowed in because there was an overflow of people. That was really disappointing because they spent over $100 :/ i think it was because  some people going the admission tickets on the day and that led to an overflow and the people who ordered months ago couldn't didn't get in.

So back to the meet and greet passes i was extremely fortunate to get the last superwoman ticket which was amazing. I also got a ticket to meet Paint who is extremely cute and looks a bit different in real life?!

haha anyways so superwoman was upstairs with all the you tubers and she came into the balcony and we all ran and started screaming out her name and then superwoman started pointing at me. i didn't think it was me because there were so many people there and then she's like "You! hey ! you! i love your hat!" and then she smiled and did a love heart and thumbs up and i nearly peed in my pants haha!

meet and greet was amazing it was my turn and i walked in and my knees started shaking and i started crying. and everyone was like "aww she's crying" and i looked like a complete idiot because im one of those weird people that look like a dying pigeon when their crying. but yeah so superwoman gave me a hug and then she was like "hey are you okay" and i just started at her and then she  gave me another hug! she was so awesome and so lovely and such a kind and genuinely lovely person! so blessed to have met her! i got photos with her on the dslr and then she look a luvo with me and signed the bazzilion things i asked her to sign! so blessed.

all in all it was an amazing day. mostly because of superwoman and the fact that
a) she spotted me in a crowed and said she liked my hat
b) the whole meet and greet situation!

haha and now i will leave you with some photos in which i look like ive been smoking ot because my eyes are red from crying.

enjoy!

signing off.
Forger. xo.








No comments:

Post a Comment