Tuesday 13 August 2013

Trials are over!

Its over. Its DONE. well for now that is... Haha! I have finished my trial examination and i have realised how close i am to the end. only 35 days left... Well these two weeks have been both good and bad. good in the sense that i got a major wake up call and realised the areas i am lacking in and bad because i didn't do as well as i wanted to and these are my final internal examinations. But whatever happens happens for a reason right? i hope so. i just dream of the day i will wake up in a room surrounded by books. books of all sorts. i want to wake up to coffee stained research papers and scribbles in my horrid hand writing of new ideas and theories i think of. *sigh* i just really hope i can accomplish my dreams. i look up at my dad and he has done so so much and if i did half of the things he has accomplished i will be blessed.

anyways, now that trials are over i am going to take this week off to relax and unwind. i havent gone to work for three weeks and now i am broke :( oh well all in the same of HSC. Today was my aunty's birthday so it was a mini celebration for me as well. tomorrow I'm going to spend time with my mum and probably go to the movies and out to lunch. on thursday one of my older best friends getting married and i cant attend the hens night because i am 17 T_T so were just going to have our own mini party. and on friday... i am going to go back to the place i grew up and just cry at how lovely it was and how happy i was back then. that doesn't mean I'm not happy now, I'm extremely happy but sometimes i feel that if we stayed there i would have been much happier (reasons are stated in a previous blog post "the days we were happy"). but yeah.

these trials have been very stressful and i am so blessed to have awesome sauce friends who have been there with me every step of the way. i would like to give a big thank you to Richie! who is the most aweosmest and supportive person i know. i don't even have to say anything and Richie being the lovely human being he is will randomly text me to motivate me and keep me form giving up. so Richie, i know your reading this i just want to say THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! you honestly have no idea how much it means to me. i guess now i can forget how much you scared me on the first day of year 7 when you said " I'm Richie. so whats your deepest darkest secret?" ahahha! classic memory!

anyways i have nothing more to say i guess. i blog if anything else that may be remotely interesting happens. which never does because i live a pretty mundane and boring life.

signing off,

Forger xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment