Wednesday 29 May 2013

Jersy's

Although this is very delayed, our jerseys have arrived! (two weeks ago...)
I haven't had the time to blog in so long, mainly due to my over excessive tendency to sleep. Believe it or not i fell asleep in Earth and Environmental class two times through the documentary that was playing today and on monday. I never sleep in class, so me falling asleep in class is saying something! *cough* hsc is satan possessed *cough* haha! Week 5 is coming to a close which means there are basically only 4 more weeks till my final term aka TRIAL EXAMINATION PERIOD.
W. T.F
Time is going uber fast and I'm not ready for HSC. I have this constant guilty feel that i have not studied enough and that i wont get into my uni course. I remember in a letter i wrote to my self on the 31st of December 2012 to open on the 31st of December 2013 i wrote "i hope your happy with your atar, you got what you put in" (that sentence makes no sense at all) IHLBVBLVB HIHIC that line is haunting me! I know what i want to do, and i think i will be able to get into it, but there is still that overarching fear always at the back of my head saying "what if".

*sigh*

I honestly cant wait to move into my new room! theres a really good view of the station with all the lights from the window. The only thing that is making me reconsider is that it looks like the room the peter pan shadow from once upon a time that came to take the children away. plus i have a huge shadow stuck on my wall of peter pan and a quote form him. Now this wouldn't have been a problem if the shadow wasn't portrayed in once upon a time as a demon possessed thing that basically snatched away your life!

Anyways i really don't have much to update you guys on besides the fact that i am going to vivid sydney with my two awesome biffles next saturday. i have never been to vivid sydney despite the fact i live in sydney T_T shame on me. but this year i am going. yay! i will post up pictures here as well :)


signing out
forger xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment