Friday 17 May 2013

Extremly scary moment

So yesterday the most scariest (in a non paranormal way) thing happened. One of my best friends came to school and was like "srestha i have to show you something you going to die! i died!" so i thought it was going to be some weird guy and thats what i was expecting. Instead however, she showed me "my dream guy", a guy who ticks all the boxes i have in my head. Weird. At the end of year 9, beginning of year 10 which was ages ago, i gave this dream guy a name as well. And over the years, and now that i am in my final year of high school and about to go out into the new world i have realised that the name i have given my dream guy is an extremely old fashioned indian name that no one has. Now heres the scary part, this guy who ticks all, and i mean ALL my boxes also happens to have the EXACT NAME i have given my dream guy. When she showed me i literally just stood there with my mouth  gaped. Now i know what some of you are thinking.. "its fate" haha well I'm sorry to disappoint you but this dream guy of mine lives half way across the world and doesn't even know my name HAHA! now that i have burst both our bubbles, have a good day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment