Saturday 8 March 2014

ITS BEEN A WHILE

Firstly i am so so so so sorry i haven't blogged in like say... 3 months. And now i have probably lost most of my regular viewers.
I have no reason for my lack of blogging besides the obvious fact that i was just plain lazy (initially) and then i went on holidays for a month and returned in mid feb and then boom UNI STARTED.

So yeah i shall give you a run down on how the last three months have been

January
- Really good start to the year
- Went out a lot
- spent roughly $250 on books to read
- started playing piano again out of my own interest
- made a uni jar
- GOT MY BLODDY RED P!!! (drivers licence)
- Got into my dream uni UNSW
- Got into the course i have always wanted to do (bachelor of psychological science with a complementary major in neuroscience baby) HAHA
- Flew away to malasiya, singapore and curry lands for a month!
-My best friend and i had our flight time at the same time (15 mins apart) which was really cool so we just met up at the airport

HOLIDAY
- malasiya was effing amazeballs
- the food was cheap as shit and so so good!
- i met my dad's uni friend and his family who are the sweetest things ever! their hospitality was just over the roof! amazing bunch of people and i can't wait to go back to malasiya to spend time with them! they have two son's who are hilarious and a really good company! and they also had to put up with my shopping HAHAH
-singapore was good too the hotel view was amaze balls since we got the river view and the city view all in one
- everything was expensive like aus but good quality
- universal studios was good
- malasiya and singapore both have really bad coffee
- curry lands was offing awesome
- a lot of singing and dancing went along
- a lot of gaining weight went along due to every family member stuffing food in your face

February (end)
- UNSW O WEEK
- EFFING AMAZING O WEEK
- i hate uni stairs -.-'
- freebies were good

March
- I GOT A JOB LIKE A LEGITIMATE PROPER JOB!
- First week of uni started

So the first week of uni was just crazy, i am still getting used to UNSW's massive campus! my lectures are like all over the place and i have to constantly run, skip and jump from one lecture to another. My timetable makes me cry. i come home at 10pm on mondays -.-' most days 7 and i am lucky if i get through the door at 7:30 on fridays *sigh* what is life?
But none the less uni itself is just overwhelmingly different. No one really gives a dam who you are or what your doing. Everything is independent and i actually quite like it.
 The 10th floor of the library is my sanctuary and the view is just superb. it has also become the mac fields hang out!
I have managed to make a few friends and they are an awesome sauce bunch of people! i joined a few clubs and societies and have basically drank coffee from all the coffee shops/stands on campus to sus out the best one. And after going through mugs of coffee i can proudly say that the white house has the best effing coffee in unsw! so hats off to you guys!
However because i have a lot of science subjects i have a lot of labs and tutus which means long hours and a tiered and crazy srestha. I came home yesterday and just collapsed i had no energy left in me to do my work and i already have a scientific essay due next week. (please kill me)! so yeah i also had a 7am shift today which didn't help i just wanted to sleep!
i also caught up with eric today after so long!  a good dnm session was much needed! i am also in the process of trying to convince him to come to unsw (wish me luck guys)

Once again i apologise for not blogging and i will try to be more frequent!

Singing off,
Forger.

No comments:

Post a Comment