Wednesday 27 November 2013

The oxford dictionary definition of "idiot"

The oxford dictionary defines idiot as


noun

informal
  • a stupid person.
  •  archaic a person of low intelligence.

Origin:

Middle English (denoting a person of low intelligence): via Old French from Latin idiota 'ignorant person', from Greek idiōtēs 'private person, layman, ignorant person', from idios 'own, private'


Although i really do believe that should be changed to simply my name. Anyways i feel like a complete idiot and feel stupid right now. I guess it was my fault and maybe i shouldn't have. UGH. Srestha why are you so stupid my love?

Anyways on a positive note i booked my Red P test and fingers crossed i pass so i can drive away into the open! A very very very close friend of mine (probes) who i haven't seen or talked to in about a year emailed me a few days ago! although i only saw it a few minutes ago! and i can't believe to explain how much i have missed her! the idiot stuffed up her phone and now docent have my number T_T but yeah so I'm so glad i heard from her i have missed her so very much!

on a negative note dada went to curry lands today and the usual tears were shed. the house seems to empty! miss annoying him :/ today wasn't a very good day. well it wasn't bad either! my dad still hasn't enrolled me in guitar lessons :/ fingers crossed he will soon. In the meantime i am going  over my piano notes and have started to learn bhangra!

bhangra is so tiering but so much fun! with a bit more practice and many hard months down the track i hope i can choreograph my first bhangra to perform at puja!! (that is i they don't kick me out before hand for attempting to dance bhangra in sated of classical indian)

i started this new TV series "reign" and i was up till 3 in the morning watching it and i am absolutely in love with it! so much so i want to just make snow angels in them. did i ever mention how much i effing love history?

anyways guys i am going to resort back to finishing my artwork!

signing off,
Forger. xo.

p.s SRESTHA FIX YOUR SELF.

also i hear ppl downstairs D:





1 comment:

  1. Learning the guitar is so much fun! You'll really enjoy it

    ReplyDelete