Wednesday 6 November 2013

FREEDOM

okay so... guess who finished their hsc? yep me! ITS FINISHED
ITS DONE
ITS OVER
ITS GONE
:')

The moment the BOS person said "HSC Visual Arts candidates your time is up pens down please, close all writing booklets" I just sat there stunned. it still hasn't hit me yet that HSC is over. I feel like I'm on a break today after exams and tomorrow i will get back into studying and that i have a whole new thing to memorise... but i don't.
WAIT WHAT???

This feels so odd and surreal :/ but now that i have this massive holiday i can not wait to do all the things i have wanted!

1. master skateboarding
2. learn guitar (i bought a guitar btw guys)
3. read more books
4.move into new bedroom
5. make artworks
6. get healthy!

LOL lets be real no.6 aint going to happen haha! speaking of which i have gained so much weight over this HSC period it is seriously not even funny. my school clothes have become tight and i was in fear that my formal dress would no longer fit me as i bought it back in april but thankfully it does!!

oh and guess what my "forger" snapback finally came in the mail i was so happy haha

so yeah anyways so today was a pretty good day. mainly because HSC is over. did a few art plates in the morning and then went to school at 10am so i can study with my friends. note "studying" yeah we didn't get anything done and we weren't that tensed about it considering it was visual arts and we all everything in our heads. so yeah we basically talked and laughed and enjoyed what was the last time we would ever come together as a class to learn. after the exam we all went out to this place called some memphis grill or something in casula. we arrived at 4pm but the restaurant didn't open until 5pm so we had to sit there for an hour dying of hunger. eventually we finished eating and then we all went home. i talked to one of my best friends who i haven't seen in two years and we planned a whole day out at the city which i am looking forward too! so yeah basically these next 3 months will be amazing and i can't wait! i will be blogging much more regularly now that i have nothing to do with my non socially active life.

signing off, forger. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment