Saturday 28 December 2013

UGH

Well today i woke up with the mind set that ITS GONNA BE ONE AWESOME SAUCE OF A DAY

which it was initially. Everything was going perfect and nothing was wrong. I was thinking to my self, "well wow, today is turning out to be really good" little did i know that i probable jinxed myself in the process. Because soon after it turned shit. And now i am sitting in my room like an anxty piece of shit just being annoyed and frustrated and feeling UGH. I am just so bloddy annoyed and could really do with a punching bag (humans will be good too). I feel like either screaming at someone really loudly or just running away and hiding. UGH WHY??? I can't even deal right now, why do i feel like this?

I wish i could have started today all over again and prepared for my self for this massive low.

Signing off.
Forger. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment