Monday 29 April 2013

HSC TIME TABLES ARE IN

This is the worst time table i have ever seen in my life! I have four exams in week one!

WEEK 1

Monday 14th October = English Paper One
Tuesday 15th October = English Paper Two
Thursday 17th October = Legal studies
Friday 18th October = Earth And Environmental Science

WEEK 2

Tuesday 22nd November = Maths

WEEK 3

_________________ (YAY)

WEEK 4

Monday 4th November = Biology
Wednesday 6th November = Visual Arts


Im so annoyed that i didn't get my HSC pin today. Our school didn't register our email addresses to Board Of Studies in time and now most of us don't have a HSC pin. Thank you school :) I hope they aren't as careless when it comes to getting our ATARS. I had a heart attack because when i tried making an account they kept on saying that i wasn't registered. So i had to resort to community bored of studies to make my own personalised time table. Even though i have four exams in one week and i might die, i think its good in a sense. The reason being, is that now i wont leave revision to last minute. I have wasted these holidays completely. I had planned out everything and wanted to get everything done but i haven't. And the thought that i haven't completed everything is making me sick to the guts. Furthermore, we get our half yearly results back which i am not looking forward to at all! I just want to maintain my rank. I hope i get into my course. Thats all i ask for. I also made a vision board today in hopes that it will give me motivation to push on through the year. April in nearly ending, i cant believe how fast time is going. GAH.


2 comments:

  1. That really sucks that you have 4 exams on in one week! But at least you have week 3 off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man week one is going to be death! luckily i have week 3 off, i can study for bio!

    ReplyDelete